Summer is but a memory and Fall is quickly turning to Winter – now is the perfect time to look your best and brightest…it’s the perfect time for a Chemical Peel!
Time does march on, that’s for sure. Your body and skin begin to show the effects of the environment and especially the effects of the summer sun. Women and men (you read that right, guys, peels are not just for women) are turning to chemical peels to treat age spots, sun damage, uneven pigmentation, large pores, and fine lines.
A chemical peel is a popular and easy way to achieve smoother, brighter, more youthful-looking skin. Peels are popular because they offer nearly immediate results and can be performed as an outpatient procedure.
Want to know more? Read on.
- A chemical peel is a controlled injury to the skin. By applying a glycolic, salicylic, trichloroacetic, or carbolic acid solution to your skin, a chemical peel at Ageless Med Spa removes your skin’s damaged, outer layers, smoothing and enhancing its look and texture.
- We offer light, skin-sensitive peels to deeper, more potent peels. Our aestheticians will carefully evaluate your skin to determine how to provide you with the best possible peel results.
Patients with light hair and fair skin are good candidates for chemical peels. Those who have darker skin may still achieve good results, depending on the problem being treated.
Although chemical peels can improve the appearance of fine lines around the mouth or under the eyes, they are not designed to treat deep wrinkles, which are more effectively treated with dermal fillers.
- Your peel will be performed in our office.
- Your new, pink skin will emerge 7-10 days following your peel.The pink color will fade but your skin will be sensitive.
- Because everyone is unique, recovery time will vary with each patient.
- Avoid the sun until the pinkness fades. Be sure to use sunscreen every day!
Get your best self ready for those holiday festivities! Call Ageless Med Spa, today, for a consultation appointment and GET YOUR SHINE ON: (801) 277-7000.